Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Mission

Simply put, what I hope to achieve is to be able to implement David Allen's Getting Things Done using only the free tools available on Google. Add to that the fact that I have an Apple iPhone, so I really want to be able to make use of the tools from there.

This blog is really a personal journal, so I am focusing on what works for me. If anyone else reads this and wants to make use of this, feel free to send in suggestions or even document what works for you. The only requirements are 1) it implements GTD; 2) it uses Google.

The plan is that this will be one part log of experiments and successes and one part reference manual (assuming I am ultimately successful). If it runs it's course, it should happily succumb to Blog Death Syndrome, having ultimately served it's purpose.

3 comments:

  1. BTW, I have no relationship with Google or Apple and trademarks remain the whatever of whoever, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see why that's not possible. The only really indispensable things is are paper and writing implements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I should figure out exactly how those things will fit in. It's a bit of an experiment and subject to change.

    ReplyDelete